Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Mom still hasn't learned to post her own entries...

Dear Daughters and Sisters,

I met with my radiation doctor today.

He gave me an ok to attend the Ford-Moore nuptials . We will arrive late Thursday evening and leave late Sunday so I only miss one day of radiation. We are staying at a B&B that Mike recommended for Tara's wedding. We stayed there with the Victorsons. There is only one other couple registered that weekend in the Honeymoon suite. Mike, Is that you?

We are really looking forward to a weekend away since life has been confining since December. I'm also loving seeing Mike's kids again. They have been so welcoming to us.

My radiation doctor emphasized once again that my sisters and daughters and (possibly my nieces) have mamagrams and inform their doctors what is happening to me and our family's history. He feels this is very important as they enter their 30's and 40's.

We are delighted with Tara's news. How exciting. I guess with all the pregnancies occuring, this was the way to steal the show.

Good timing , Tara!

All is well. The boys are here tonight and Jen, Josef's girl, arrives tomorrow and drives down to Pendleton with him.

Wishing you a great Easter.

Much love,Susie

No comments: